Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My New Normal Day 18. Big Winged Thing!

There is a saying that "Everything is bigger in Texas!"  I'm adding to it: "And their mama's are from Florida!"  The bugs down here are a bit ridiculous!!  

This evening I was literally blocked from getting into my apartment by a giant, winged, black, flying monstrosity that may or may not have had a stinger!  It was flying drunkenly around in front of my door and he had the upper hand for sure!  I was not about to try to brush Bubba aside to get in because I think he could have taken me!  

Eventually his drunken tango took him bobbing up to the second floor and I could get to my door!  Every day is something new and different down here!!!

No comments: