Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, September 12, 2016

My New Normal Day 23. New Evenings!

I had to laugh at myself tonight. I was thinking of what to do tonight as I drove home for work and I realized that I don't have to do homework anymore!  Lol!  It's been a long time since that wasn't the case!!  

First every evening in the last two years of undergrad was homework. Then that rather unpleasant year of feeling sick most evenings. Then two strait years of grad school and homework!!  Now, I know I still have one more certification exam to pass and I need to keep up on journal articles and the like.  But I don't have any more papers to write, books to read, assignments to do or classes to study for!!  Lol!  

I've been so focused on trying to get a place to live and get my new job under control that I forgot....I can just relax in the evening!  So I have chosen to watch Dr. Who for a while and then curl up in bed and fall asleep reading for fun!  A lovely, relaxing evening before another busy day of work tomorrow!!  Feels good!  Really good!!













No comments: