Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Days 253, 254 & 255. Rough Week But Something Good:)

Ok, I am really stretching the whole blog per day with this catch up but I have an explanation!  I caught a cold that decided to knock my feet out from under me and hold me down this week!  Seriously!  Baritones would have killed to have the depths my voice plunged!  I had that sexy, scratchy voice thing perfect...interrupted by coughing spasms!  And so I was not only having a hard time finding something to smile about but also writing about them to.

But there was one good thing this week.  Every day I have been sick, a friend / classmate of mine has called me every day to check up on me and see how I was doing.  And another friend / classmate was so kind and went to get me some water from the store when I was just about out!  So while the past four days have been pretty nasty...I was able to smile over the fact that I have such kind and good people around me!  Fortunately, while I am still congested and coughing, my voice has almost returned to a normal register and I am slowly able to sleep a little more each night.  So this cold is slowly on it's way out and I can jump into my last week here hopefully with some renewed energy!

No comments: