Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

365 Things to Smile About. Day 259. 50 Years!

Today was a good day:).  It was my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary!  50 years, 10 kids, 12 grandkids and 2 great grandkids!  Over half the family was able to make it back and we went to a special mass for mom and dad and then had a catered dinner and wedding cake!

It was pretty wonderful to see two people stay together that long.  It seems it happens less and less these days/  I know just by my age right now I won't ever reach 50 years with the man I marry.  But regardless, I am so happy that I can say my parents and grandparents both made that anniversary.:).

It was a long but wonderful day visiting with family, laughing over ridiculous things and just enjoying being together.  It doesn't happen often so it was a time to really appreciate and remember:).  Family is so very important, one of the many things my parents have taught me.  To keep family close and love them always.  Thank you mom and dad for your example to all of us!




No comments: