Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

365 Things to Smile About 257. Last Class

Today I managed to get moving in the morning and somehow make it to my 8 am class.  I was glad I was able to.  It was my last class of my program.  I didn't want to miss that because of this insane cold.  I wanted the semester to end on a good note:).

I am glad I made it too.  It was a good class.  Learning how to work with different physical disabilities and the white cane:).  It has been my most difficult class and I still have the final to take but I was happy to be up and moving...if a little slowly!  Lol!

And thus the end of my last semester at Western is coming to a close!  I have been looking forward to it for a while now and also can't believe it is finally here.  In just a short time I will be moving on and starting a new job and career.  And today was the end of one chapter and I'm turning the page to the next.

No comments: