Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 249. An Evening Out

Last night I went out with some friends to help one of them have a little comfort because of a very difficult time she is going through.  It was a sad reason to go out but the evening itself was a really fun night!  I am not a heavy drinker and only had one (rather strong!) drink but stayed with the girls all evening talking, laughing and jumping from one bar to another:).  My first official bar hop!  Lol! It only tok 36 years!  Lol!  What was so great about last night was being able to be there for my friend with a hug or a laugh or a listening ear with her other friends as well.  Being able to give even a small amount of comfort and be around some pretty hilarious and wonderful people:).  It can't help but bring a smile to my face to know that I am friends with some really kind and generous and loving individuals. :)

No comments: