Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 258. Interview!!

I have been on many interviews over the years but have never been more nervous than the interview today!  Maybe because it means a lot to me...I don't know.  It was a first interview for a job down in Virginia where I love living!

It was intense!  10 very detailed and in depth questions concerning how I would handle different situations on the job.  I did the best I could with my answers.  With my minimal experience I was hoping I could give answers that told them I am learning quickly and am willing to keep learning.  That I am someone they would like to have work for them.

So here is hoping that I was able to make a favorable impression!!

No comments: