Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 263. Progress!!! Kinda.

Well, I spent all day working on organizing, sorting and packing.  I am now maybe 1/4 of the way there and am packing the truck Friday.  Yeah, I am going to go a little crazy that day!  Lol!  Slowly but surely though I am getting there!  My family room is starting to fill up with packed boxes...although I should probably finish packing up my book shelves before they are covered by boxes!

There is a part of me that still is finding it hard to believe that this day is just about here.  Moving day!!  Moving on from Kalamazoo and all the difficult memories here.  Putting the past where it belongs.  Moving on from letting all the cancer get me down.  I know I will still have bad days,  And I doubt I will ever move beyond scan anxiety.

But as I am packing up these boxes...I think it is taking so long because I am packing up a part of my life that I am happy to be done with!  It's hard!  Packing up and leaving the place where terrifying memories seemed to always be around every corner!

Now I am moving on to make new, happy and exciting memories!!!



No comments: