Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 242. My Royalty Fix!

I am sure I am not alone in this but I am fascinated with the British royalty and every once in a while I indulge in buying a magazine when they do a spread on the royal family.  For the past week or so I have seen that People put out a special edition on Princess Kate.  Tonight I broke down and bought a copy.  :)

This evening, between reading for class tomorrow and studying for a quiz in the morning, I curled up on my couch, pulled my blanket up to my chin and settled in for a good read!  It was full of photos and the paragraphs introducing the photo stories were short but I still enjoyed seeing how that side of the world lives:).  The cuteness of Prince George and Princess Charlotte and the elegance and kindness of Kate.  She really does look happy!

I don't often buy magazines but when I do, I get excited to read them and enjoy a half an hour of drifting off into another world that is so far outside my life that it is almost like something from a book:).  I got my royalty fix and that always puts me in a good mood:).

No comments: