Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 252. Really Looking for Something

Today has been a not so good day.  My sinuses decided to open up the flood gates and it's all going down the back of my throat.  I'm trying a few things but so far I'm still hacking up a lung.  So I really had to look to find something to make me smile.

I was sitting on the couch trying to sit up and sleep at the same time and looked outside.  The sky was a beautiful blue and the ground is greening up and it was so nice and warm.  I was wishing I could be out there but found myself enjoying just looking outside and appreciating that winter was finally over!  That did bring a small smile to my face:).

No comments: