Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 247. Lovely Workout Effect!!

I made it to the gym again yesterday and while I had to cut my cardio down by ten minutes (I had to make it to class) I still did another full workout and it felt so good!  I was on a bit of a workout high for most of the rest of the day!  Lol!!

What is also pretty great about getting back to a normal workout is what comes with it....SLEEP!!!  I have struggled with bouts of insomnia off and on for the past couple years and it has been very frustrating.  So far, the days I have been able to get a full work out in, I have knocked out cold early!  Lol!  Sometimes I wake up late at night for a couple hours but then I am back out again until morning:).  And I have noticed getting up when the alarm goes off is easier too.  I know this is all normal for exorcising but I haven't seen it quite like this in a long time because of the limit on what I could do.  Now, with no limits but my own strength, it is pretty great to reap some of the rewards:).

No comments: