Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 260. It's Getting Green!

Spring is slowly coming to Michigan and this morning I saw some serious indications!  I woke up at my parent's farm and looked outside and noticed just how green the grass in the yard was!  Put it next to the red of the barn and the blue of the sky and it was a beautiful, pastoral scene!

Sometimes spring can be a rough time because it is that in-between time of the snow covered grounds of winter and the fully green of the summer.  But right now it is still cooler but the green is showing up:).

No comments: