Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, April 2, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Days 237 & 238. Good Friends

Yesterday and today have been...difficult. Without going into detail there has just been a lot on my mind. What's great is having a good friend to talk to in times like that. 

Having a friend who won't hold back but at the same time will let you just talk. A friend who you have known long enough they will be honest and know you well enough to call BS when they hear it.  A friend who is there for you no matter what. I love having friends like that. 🤗

No comments: