Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 246. YUMMY!!!

I am so excited!  I managed to make another good tasting meal!!  Venison meatloaf!!  I don't want to jinx it but I think that maybe, just maybe, my taste buds are starting to settle down!  Lol!  It is so bizarre!  I am eating foods I have hated my whole life and don't eat foods I use to love!  And it changes daily it seems!  I went to warm up some chicken and as I smelt it warm up I had to make the smell go away as fast as possible!!  Lol!

But tonights dinner smells so good and is permitting the apartment!  Lol!  I am going to have left over meatloaf for a couple days and I'm ok with that!  Lol!  So here is hoping I can continue to make good dinners and my taste buds behave!!  Lol!

No comments: