Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, April 9, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 244. Stargate Atlantis Fan Fiction!

I normally don't read fan fiction.  Just hasn't ever been my thing.  However, yesterday I made an acceptation and clicked on a Facebook link to some Stargate fan fiction.  I thought it couldn't possibly be as good as the series but I was proved wrong!  It is two seasons of book format story telling taking the Stargate Atlantis series further and with a great, new twist!  I won't go into the details but here is the link:

http://aerkijyr.com/rota/

It's a great blend of old and new characters and new twists and turns to the characters and the plot.  For the first time in a long time I was so engrossed in reading that before I knew it half the afternoon and the whole evening had flown by!  I had a hard time putting it down to go to sleep!  Now the struggle is going to be not to pick it up again until I get my chores and home work done!  lol!!  Check it out!!

No comments: