Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 241. INTERVIEW!!!!!

I applied for an O and M position a few months ago in Virginia.  This morning I received a voicemail asking me if they could schedule an interview over the phone with me later this month!!!  After I finished dancing around the family room in total joy I called back and left a voice mail that I would be happy to have the interview!!

It took everything I had to keep my voice steady and professional but I managed it!  Lol!  I am going to be doing my usual research for this interview but I feel like more is hanging on how this goes because this is a place I would like to be for a while.  Settle down for a minute and have a life!  Close to friends and yet starting over too.  

So in my head I am jumping up and down and doing cartwheels and hoping and praying it goes well!!  But on the outside I will be professional and calm and show the proper amount of interest. :) But for right now...I'm fighting the urge to be up and dancing around the family room again because I got an interview!!!  Lol!!

No comments: