Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 176. Knowing When to Fold Them.

I have a song stuck in my head called The  Gambler. I can't remember who sang it right now but there is a line in the chorus that says "you got to know when to fold em". Tonight I had to take that advice on a sewing project.

 I am making a quilt for a good friend and some of the material I chose was just too difficult to handle. It made it look really cool but also lopsided as I could not so this material straight!  I was just becoming extremely frustrated trying to make it work. But as soon as I was able to let it go, or fold, I started to feel excited about the sewing project again!  I just had to get to the point of extreme frustration before I could give up that idea and turn to a new style!  I love being able to make blankets and things for friends and this is still going to turn out looking pretty great even without the worlds most frustrating but cool looking fabric!  Lol!!

No comments: