Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, January 29, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 175. Workout / Study!

Today was the first day I went to the gym and studied at the same time!  lol!  I have 4 modules recorded on my phone and listened to three of them while on the treadmill:).  Sounds boring, I know.  And to be truthful...it wasn't all that exciting.  But what I am happy about is finding new ways to get in the cardio I need because being a student is a VERY sedentary lifestyle and was still able to at the very least have the information I need to study coming through my ear buds.  (although I think I would have liked some upbeat music more!).

Working out and studying...not sure it will work but I feel like I am accomplishing more with this multi tasking.  Getting a little innovative with my homework!  Lol!.  I have 19 days until my certification exam and in those 19 days I plan to get a lot of cardio to help get my brain working and a lot of focused and organized studying because I WILL PASS THIS TEST ON THE FIRST TRY!!  Chemo brain or no chemo brain....I will do this!  So please say some prayers my work out / study routine helps!!  And just incase anyone is wondering...the gym is not the only place I study for the test:).  My couch and dinner table are also places I study with classmates quizzing me now and then!

Ok, this very random and babbling blog post shall end with this final thought.  It is CRAZY what I am finding makes me happy!  Lol!  Studying is no fun, especially with my absolutely retched chemo minted memory,  but the fact that I feel so motivated to do the best I can in this field (including studying) is pretty amazing to me!  It feels good to feel motivated!!!

No comments: