Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 169. Yes, I'm Loosing It! LOL!

Tonight I had an eye rolling, can't believe that just happened moment!!  I have been coming off the prednisone I take before a CT scan and the second day after the scan I always become completely exhausted and wiped out.  Walking to my mailbox in my apartment building about knocked me out this morning!  So I have not been able to do much today, much less go anywhere.  

I have been dozing on and off in bed pretty much the whole day.  In between falling asleep I have been watching Dr. Who on Netflix and reading all the Snowmagedon posts on Facebook from my friends back in Virginia.  This evening I was just talking to a friend of mine (who lives here in Michigan) and she was heading to Meijers.  For some reason my mind started thinking "Oh man, she is braving the snow, they must really need stuff at the store!".  Yes, that's right.  My mind is so muddled and I'm so tired from these stupid meds (and quite possibly because I got so excited about moving back there yesterday and all the pictures and posts I have been reading!) I thought I was out in Virginia and snowed in like everyone else!!!!  LOL!!  Not all day mind you.  Just that moment it took for me to realize that while yes, there is snow on the ground, it is in fact not snowing here for once.    I had to remind myself that I was not in Virginia!  LOL!  And that I had been sadly looking at the beautiful sun this afternoon wishing I had the energy to be out there!  I am so ready for these stupid meds to be out of my system already!  It's not nice for them to make my brain think I am already home!  Lol!  Glad this only happens once a year now!!  

No comments: