Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, January 11, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 157. First of a Last!

I'm being a little silly but today was the first day of my last semester.  This actually has me really excited!  The end of the road is finally in sight with this degree! I didn't think it was going to take this long but I'm kind of glad that it did. That being said, I'm really glad to be getting out of here!

So here's to the first day of my last semester at Western. I can't wait to see what comes next!


No comments: