Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 174. First Time!

There are a lot of "first times" in life.  Some are big and some are small.  Today I had a small first time:).  It's silly but I am rather proud of it!  I made guacamole for the first time by myself!!  Including cutting and pealing the avocado and throwing in a few extra spices just to see what happens:).  It tasted great!  And while I forgot to look at the seasoning pack I used to see whats in it...pretty much all fresh vegetables!  lol!

I'm not going to try to claim that I am going to suddenly start cooking and mixing together new foods but I think I am going to try to be a little more adventurous now and then:).  And since I am looking at first time foods...while I didn't make them, my mom did, I had gluten free brownies for the first time this week too!  They were really good!  Very chocolaty!  lol!.  So here is to a few more culinary first times to come!

No comments: