Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, January 22, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 168. Great News!!

This morning I woke up to my alarm with gritty feeling eyes and groggy because I couldn't sleep last night.  Coming off these pre scan meds takes a while and my nights and days get messed up a bit.  Then I heard my text message go off on my phone and I tolled over, rubbing my eyes and put on my glasses to read what had come through.  By the end of the message my eyes were wide open and my was heart racing and I couldn't stop laughing!

It was a message from my supervisor saying that things were looking good for my internship!!  Then a few minutes later another message came through saying that I was in!!!  I'll be doing my internship in Richmond, VA this coming summer with the Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired!!!  I am going home to Virginia for the summer and MAYBE I can get a job out there too!!  I am feeling on top of the world!!!!  My scan results WILL come out clear and four months from now I will be in Virginia and working in the field I have come to love so much!!!  Two out of two prayers answered isn't bad!  Thank you Lord for Your goodness, kindness and generosity to me!  Thank you for putting the people in my life that got me here and thank you for everything that is to come!!!

No comments: