Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 165. Studying with Friends!!

I use to always consider studying a solitary thing.  I had tried study groups when I went back to undergrad and it seemed most of the time was spent talking about everything but what we were studying!  So I gave up on them.

Tonight however, I am very grateful for having people to study with!  I'm so happy that two classmates came over for dinner and quizzing!!!  We covered two out of twelve study modules and I am already feeling better about this test!!!  It helps having someone to just quiz you on the questions and information and then be able to talk out the answers and share experiences and different things each of you has learned.

Thank you ladies for helping me feel more positive and confident!!!  Four more weeks to go and I know I can make it with your amazing help!!

No comments: