Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, January 8, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 154. Really Big Books!

A friend on Facebook broached the idea of starting a FB group to read The Brother's Karamazov and discuss it on the page.  I thought this was a great idea and decided it was probably smart to read about something other than diseases that cause eye problems and how older people can get eye diseases and how to work with an older population and more research.  I love my field but that is some DRY reading!!!

So to supplement this dry reading...I am picking up a Russian novel written by one of the more depressing (albeit genius) of the Russian authors of that time period!  LOL!  I'll consider it an accomplishment if I make it through and it will hopefully be easier if I have others reading it too and keeping me honest:).  So here is to really big books!!!  LOL!!

No comments: