Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, January 25, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 171. Train Conductors!

TI've been traveling on the train pretty often lately as it saves me miles on my car going back to forth to mom and dads and school. I enjoy riding the train. It's calming and quiet:). 

I started laughing tonight when I realized I'm always getting the same crew when I travel lately!  Lol!  I'm slowly starting to chat with them and get to know them:). It's kinda cool that train travel is common for me and I'm getting to slowly know the conductors!!  



No comments: