Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 152. Sinking into Bed!!

Today was a busy but good day!!  Full of low vision observations and introducing people to low vision aids that's can help them read books, magazines, menus, price tags and all kinds of things people take for granted!!  Seeing the smiles on their faces and hearing their gratitude is really amazing and something I will never get tired doing!!

Tonight though, my happy, smiling moment I'm writing about happened when I finally laid down in bed and my lovely, wonderful, 4 inch think memory foam mattress topper just cradled my whole, wonderfully tired bodey and all my muscles relaxed!!!!  I sighed in relief and then couldn't stop giggling for a minute!!!  It just felt so good to lay down!  Lol!!  Simple things are really wonderful!!

No comments: