Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 159. Continuing My New Look!

Since Christmas I have been working on my look.  I have always liked a very classic, simple look but lately I have been finding myself being pulled towards a classic look with a little edge and attitude added to it!  I blame my new coat!  That started it all!!!  It's just so fabulous that now I want to continue feeling fabulous!  Lol!

Tonight I was at the Low Vision Clinic (which is what I call my happy place!) for observation hours and shortly after arriving (and then running back out to my car in the snow for my notebook!) I was whisked back into the room with all the frames where one of the girls had me trying on frames!  Lol!  We found two possibilities!   While I am not sure, it seems like there has been a consensus at the clinic that my frames were not working with the new look!  Lol!  And I can't argue!!  I have never liked these frames but they were the best I could afford with my insurance at the time:).

I was laughing so hard when what can loosely be termed an intervention happened at the end of the evening letting me know that my frames were from the 60's and had to go!  Lol!!  I can now afford nicer frames and I need an eye exam anyway so I shall continue building my new look with a pair of hot, fashionable frames!  Lol!!  I'll post a picture when I get them!!! :)

No comments: