Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Days 98 & 99 The Sun Came Out!

The past couple days have been very dreary and rainy days full of homework and fighting against the total desire to procrastinate!  Today when I woke up...the sun was shining finally!  I won't say the desire to procrastinate went away but the desire to be outside did increase!  I got a nice walk in today and as I was cutting through a park down town I saw a wedding parting taking pictures near the fountain!  It was just a happy sight to see a newly married couple surrounded by friends and taking pictures!  So while I am still stressing out over school work...I was able to enjoy the sunshine and appreciate the happiness of the people around me!

No comments: