Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, November 9, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 94. Back to Reality

Well, I have managed to catch up on this blog today.  I feel a little bad letting it slide for so many days but not too bad as I was out in VA with friends!!!  Lol!  Today however I am back to the grindstone and the hours and hours of homework!  It was easier to get focused today I noticed though so I think a weekend completely away from MI now and then will do me good!  I am not sure how I will get away again before I move but I will just leave that in God's hands.

Today I got my lesson plan I have to teach on a talking glucometer on Wednesday done and the resource list to go along with it and medicine management for blind and visually impaired persons.  It felt good to be able to focus on a talk like that and finish it in only a couple hours!  Followed by a a grocery shopping trip!  So while not the most exciting day...it was a good and productive day!

No comments: