Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 113. A Hug From My Nephew!

Today I drove back to my apartment from mom and dad's and stopped at my oldest brother's place on the way to drop off some apple sauce and other Thanksgiving leftovers.  I stayed about a half an hour watching football with my brother and chatting with my sister-in-law and niece.  While I was sitting on the couch my youngest nephew came downstairs and as soon as he saw me, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug!

This isn't unusual for my darling nephew!  He and all my nieces and nephews give the best hugs every time I see them.  But today getting my nephew's hug for some reason seemed to be just what I needed to perk me up out of my sleepy haze of not sleeping much last night and then driving across the state today!  Unknowingly he timed that hug perfectly and it's kept me smiling ever since:).

No comments: