Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 109 & 110. Just Another Day

Once again I am having to retroactively write a few blog posts.  This week has been a little crazy.

I am putting these two days together because they were just simple days where I did homework, rested and then drove to my parents for the holiday.  I guess my smile those two days came from just the silly things I watched on TV!  I have gotten really in to HGTV and all the home make over shows like Flip or Flop and Fixer Upper and Property Brothers.  One thing those shows all have in common are the great personalities of the people who host them!  So I am smiling over the hilarious back and forth between the people on these shows and also heading to my parents!

No comments: