Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, November 9, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 91 Best Friends!

I am writing the next few posts after the fact so forgive the past tense narrative!

Friday I got to see my oldest and dearest best friend Marie!  I will admit I was pretty worn out that day so our ambitious hiking plans didn't happen but that was just fine.  It gave us a chance to sit and talk and just visit!  A perfect afternoon!  I know it doesn't sound like anything much but when you get a chance to sit next to your best friend and talk face to face, you don't need to do crazy things!  It's about being there and being able to just be friends!

That evening we went out to dinner with friends and spent an interesting half hour or so sitting in the back of a pick up truck while Marie serenaded the whole neighborhood!  In a way only Marie can!  Lol!!  Laughing that hard felt so good and if we weren't such close friends I would be posting the video of one of her "aria's"!  Lol!

No comments: