Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, November 16, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 101 Kid's Know How to Have Fun!

Tonight I took my walk a little later than normal.  I had to actually force myself to get up and moving for it.  And I am glad I got delayed because I saw the best thing when I was walking through the park!!  There is an open air stage on one end of the park and four little girls were dancing all over it and singing and laughing and being just as carefree as can be!  Their pure delight and total disregard for what people thought of them was so wonderful to see!!  They were having fun and putting on a show for their mom and themselves and they didn't care that people were watching and smiling!  I think as adults we need more of that carefree attitude kids have!  Lets go dance on an empty stage in the middle of the park and not care what people think!  Just be happy!

No comments: