Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, November 9, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 93 Hiking in the Airport!

I am writing the next few posts after the fact so forgive the past tense narrative!

My brother Andy and I are doing another walking challenge this month and I am determined to try to beat him this time around!  I had to fly back to Michigan yesterday and that involved hiking the never ending Dulles Airport!  I managed to get about 2.5 miles of walking in before I made it to my gate!!!!  I think Dulles has gotten bigger since I last flew through there!!!!  I didn't notice when I flew in but I certainly discovered new things flying out!  Like the train inside the airport!!  That was something I had never seen before there!  Lol!  So here's to my urban hike and being ever so slightly ahead in the competition right now!!

No comments: