Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 107. Snow Covered Trees!

Yesterday we got a ton of snow here. Today the sun came out and every tree branch was covered in snow!  It sparkled an amazing white and was beautiful the drive through!  Combine the white snow with the blue sky and it was just unbelievably beautiful!

I am not normally a fan of snow and Lord knows driving in it is no fun thing.  But when the roads are plowed and the snow is just looking beautiful everywhere else it's pretty enjoyable to see.  Now if it was only after Thanksgiving it would be perfect for playing Christmas music!  But I'm going to hold out a few more days!  Until then I'll enjoy the view!



No comments: