Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 88 A New Vacuum!!

As I mentioned last week my vacuum had started to smoke when I was using it.  I did a little tinkering with it and decided between the melted rubber I found and the duct taped power cord...I decided there was no resuscitating my old vacuum.  So I started looking around with a low budget for a another vacuum.

Today, I purchased my first ever brand new vacuum!!!  I know it is silly that I am excited about that but I have reached the age where something like a new vacuum is crazy exciting!  Lol!  And my first new (non used non Good Will) one to boot!  It is little and the cord is a lot shorter than I am use to and the bagless feature fills up fast...but for a small apartment it works pretty great!  And I am seeing that my old vacuum must not have been getting a lot of the dirt because I just went over a portion of the apartment tonight and practically filled the container!!  So I am hoping that maybe my allergies will get a little better with my mini Bissell:).  And I only had one left over widget that I can't even begin to guess what it was for!  Lol!  Oh well, it looks cosmetic so I am not worried!!  Lol!  Now I can happily vacuum without worrying about catching it on fire!!!

No comments: