Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 111. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Once again I am having to retroactively write a few blog posts.  This week has been a little crazy.

Holidays have gotten quieter as most of my family lives spread across the country and getting together is too hard to do very often.  But this year today was a good day, as it always is.  A small Thanksgiving day with my parents, Grandma and my youngest brother:)  A delicious meal and just pleasant to sit and talk.

Later that afternoon my parents, brother and I went out to the movies to see the last Hunger Games movie.  I have enjoyed the series and was excited to see the final movie. While I wasn't totally thrilled with the film...it wasn't bad either:).  But I think the best part was going with my family and just hanging out.  Something that always makes me smile!

No comments: