Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 112. 2 AM Bedtime!

Once again I am having to retroactively write a few blog posts.  This week has been a little crazy.

Today was my mom's birthday!  It was a quiet day but not bad once I muscled past the cold flash that hit me shortly after I woke up!  Once I started to warm up after a few hours and rested some, I was able to hang out with my parents and just be with mom on her birthday:)

I think the best part of the day was sitting in the family room with mom from about 10 pm to 2:15 am just talking about everything.  The conversation roamed all over the place and it was just nice to have that one on one time together and creating a wonderful memory.  While I pray fervently that my mom has many, many more birthdays, I also know that you never know what kind of a curve ball life can throw you.  And since I'll be moving away in the summer to begin my new career, I want to make sure I gather up all the happy memories I can with mom and dad.  And they don't have to be adventures or misadventures.  Some of my happiest memories revolve around sitting in the family room in front of the fireplace just talking.  So Happy Birthday mom!  Love you so much!!

No comments: