Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, November 9, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 92 A Winery!

I am writing the next few posts after the fact so forgive the past tense narrative!

A lot of time has passed since I have lived in Virginia and been familiar with the places around there.  Saturday I found something new to me but not as new to the area.  A winery by the Manassas Battlefields!  Bull Run Winery is a really nice place with the BEST pizza I have ever had!!  Beautiful, rustic decorations and amazing views!!!  I didn't have the wine as I had to drive later that afternoon but Marie and Carolyn and I decided to make a return date would happen in July!!!  Then I will be able to wine taste with them!  Lol!  Can't wait for that day to come!!!!

No comments: