Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 82 & 83 Crazy Busy But Feels Good!

And yet another two days in one post!  I don't feel as bad about these anymore!  Lol!!  I'm still keeping up fairly well I think!!

Anyway, yesterday, like most days lately, was really busy with school and the Low Vision Clinic.  Lately being at the clinic, while always amazing, has been draining.  Hard to focus and my supervisor noticed.  Last night I felt on the ball!  Yes, things go their own speed there and you can't rush.  But I felt on top of my work...I got my eye phys terminology correct and learned about a couple new devices!  So all in all a good night.  It felt good being able to focus there again last night!

Today has been another busy day with homework and studying.  I woke up and literally rolled out of bed, had breakfast and started studying and organizing notes for an exam online.  Then I took said exam and this time I finished with 4 minutes the spare instead of 1 second!  I feel fairly good about the test.   Not perfect though.  I have learned if I start second guessing my answers I generally move in the wrong direction.  So I answered the best I could while being able to look up some information since it was open note and open book.  We will just have to see!  Then I went strait into working on another assignment after the test.

So yes, a busy couple days but I am smiling because I am accomplishing things!!!!

No comments: