Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 60. Sisters

So today turned into a really rough day. Between waiting for my three month test results and ex boyfriend confusion it was pretty bad. One of those days where you find yourself crying your eyes out uncontrollably.   So I really needed SOMETHING to smile about!  Something to pull me out of all the blah. Enter my oldest sister:).

I have four older sisters, all of whom I love more than anything. My oldest sister is someone I can turn to and just let everything out there. Fears, anxieties, happy, sad...the whole range. And tonight she was there for me and let me talk and helped me understand a few things. And then she made me laugh:). 

My sister is able to pull funny into any conversation and her laugh is infectious!  On top of all of that I remembered I get to see her in a couple weeks for the first time in three years:). So I have plenty to think about to make me smile when the stress and anxiety of today tries to creep back in. :)







No comments: