Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 77. Going Out

Yesterday was a good day!!!  My sister Anne flew in from Cali for a visit!  I haven't seen her in about three years so it has been great!!!!!  

Last night she and I went out to support our younger brother Joe as he helped a friend with opening night for a new band venue!  It was a cool spot with several different bands set up to play. We got there early and as we left around 9 pm the crowd was growing!!!!  So it looks like it was a fun and successful opening night and I had so much fun hanging with my sister!!!  Below is a picture of the three of us as Joe worked the front door...totally psyched over the crowd coming in!
So if you live near Cheseaning Michigan, check out the building behind McFarlands for live music and drinks!


No comments: