Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, October 9, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 63. Old Friends!

You know those friends that you dont see for years on end and then you finally get together again and it's like you are just picking up where you left off?  That was the experience I had tonight and it was wonderful!!!!!

Elizabeth and I were close friends in high school but went separate ways for college and our lives afterwards. It's been about 15 years or so since we last saw each other and tonight we finally got a chance to get together and reconnect!!!  

Last time we saw each other we were both in college and now I'm in Grad School having finally found a career I love and she is married to a great guy with six beautiful kids!!  Amazing how much has happened to both of us in that time and where our lives have taken us!  But as soon as I saw her at the restaurant I was so happy to have my friend close again!!!!  

It was such a good two hours!  It was the first time I had met her husband and I was so happy to see he is a great person and easy to talk to. Like he has always been there!  Her two youngest kids were there and they were both so adorable!!  It was such a great night:). My dad mentioned when I got home that I looked happy and I have to say...he is absolutely right:). So wonderful to see you again Elizabeth!  Here's hoping it won't be 15 years before we reconnect again!   Love you my friend!!!












No comments: