Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 81. Smoking Vacuum!!

Between homework and studying today I decided to take a break and do some cleaning.  I pulled out my trusty vacuum and went to town!!

I got the vacuum four years ago from Good Will so I knew it wasn't new and it held out through four years and several moves!  Today...it vacuumed its last!  

As I was covering the area by my sliding door I noticed that puffs of smoke were coming up from under the front. Instead of turning it off, I found myself wondering how much more I could do before it got dangerous!  Lol!  I gave it up when I started to smell burning rubber!!  My poor vacuum is bound for the dumpster and I need to try to find a new one.  I couldn't help but laugh though as my first thought was "Can this thing make it a little longer?!" rather than "Oh shoot!  Smoke coming from my vacuum!  I should turn this off!"  Lol!  






No comments: