Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 75. A Beautiful Afternoon

Nothing really special happened today.  It was a regular day with class in the morning and low vision clinic in the late afternoon / evening...which is always a good time:)  But this afternoon was just a beautiful day.  I had to be inside working on some things but through my door I could see beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow on the trees and blue sky with puffy clouds!  Just a very calming and relaxing picture:)

No comments: