Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, October 23, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 76. A beautiful day and walk

I drove to my parents farm in the early afternoon and it was a beautiful day!!!  Sun shining, blue sky and leaves turning! When I got to the farm my mom and I ended up going for a leasirely stroll, as she is still recovering from a knee injury. 

After our almost half mile walk we went to the back yard and sat under an apple tree to enjoy the weather!  The sheep were talking to us (wondering why we weren't giving them more food as that is what humans are for in their minds!!) and we were chatting about this and that. It was just pleasant and relaxing!  I totally recommend everyone just going outside and enjoying this Autumn weather with someone you love!




No comments: