Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 55. Love My Field!

Today I got to help out at the medical fair for WMU employees!  I was there to talk about the low vision clinic and help do functional acuity checks with Sean, the GA who works at the clinic. 

It was only for about four hours that I was able to help out but any chance totals about vision I'll take!!!!  So from 9am to 1:30pm I had many chances to promote the low vision clinic and talk to people about eye health and answer questions!!! It felt really good to help people and give a little education. It was also great to hear the positive reactions to the clinic and hear about people's experiences going there!!  I seriously have a great field I'm joining!!!

No comments: