Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 71. Pumpkin Carving!!!

Ever since I was little we always carved pumpkins for Halloween:). Each kid got a small to medium sized pumpkin and then mom and dad got the big family pumpkin!  We would carve our own with the faces we wanted and then each kid got a feature on the family pumpkin to carve any way we wanted. An eye, the nose, half the mouth...and with a big family this pumpkin got detailed!  Ears and even eye brows showed up!  Lol!

Tonight I carved a pumpkin for myself:). It isn't elaborate like the amazing pumpkins you see on Facebook and it isn't funny detailed like the family pumpkin but I'm rather pleased with it:). Carrying on traditions even living on my own is pretty fun!  So now I have a cutely carved pumpkin outside my sliding door and Halloween can come:)

No comments: