Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, October 26, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 79. Blue Sky And Autumn Leaves!

Yesterday I went for a walk between studying for two different tests and finishing out the week for another class.  I needed to clear my head and walk away from it all for just a little bit.  So I plugged in my headphones and found a good Pandora station and just started to walk.

The sun was shining and the sky was a deep blue!  As I was walking down my road I looked up and couldn't help but stop at the beauty of the yellow leaves on a tree agains the blue sky!  The contrast was so intense!  Both the blue and the yellow were vibrant and crisp against each other!  It really was quite breath taking!  I ended up taking a little longer walk then I had planned and just enjoyed the different colored leaves against the sky and the cool breeze blowing on my face with music in my ears!  A very calming and relaxing walk that enabled me to get back to studying afterwards with no problems!

No comments: