Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, October 19, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 72 & 73 Study Guides and Perfect Weather!

Ok, so this could become a little bit of a trend during this semester.  It's a good thing in a way,  It means I am staying busy.  And when I stay busy time passes quicker.  And when time passes quicker school is finished sooner.  And when school is finished sooner I can get to my internship and then, God Willing, a job in my field and FINALLY settle down!  So you see...have to combine two days here and there is in fact good:)  You just have to follow the trail of peanuts that lead to this conclusion.

I think the best thing about yesterday was getting some good work done on my study guide for my certification exam.  I am having to switch up my study plan but thats ok.  I can still get everything studied and my practice test done before I set up my exam date.  Although I am going to have to start that process this week or next week at the latest!  Kinda scary how quickly this exam is coming up!

For today I have to say the weather brought the biggest smile to my face!  It is so beautiful with the sun out and the sky blue and the leaves changing and a cool breeze!!  I had to walk around outside today while doing an assignment for a class and it was so gorgeous out!!!  It made taking the long way around to the library parking lot totally worth it!!  The Fall smell is in the air and the leaves are changing colors on the trees to splash brilliant colors all over the place and also crunching underfoot!  The best time of year is Autumn!!!!

No comments: